Come Celebrate Local Food Week and Enter Your Photos for a
Chance to Win great prizes!
Alberta Local Food Week
August 9 – 16, 2020
Accepting Entries NOW!
|Alberta Local Food Week is a great opportunity to enjoy some delicious local food and WIN MONEY! |
Alberta Local Food Week continues this year with the third annual celebration. While the pandemic has changed how we are able to celebrate this year, it is more important than ever to highlight the importance of our local food system.
We are excited to announce a province wide contest to promote Local Food Week.
Customers are asked to:
1. Shop at an Alberta Approved Farmers’ Market THAT”S US!
2. Purchase products from Alberta producers
3. Take pictures of what you create with your purchased fare.
4. . Submit pictures to AFMA social media platforms, tagging all the producers and the market where items were purchased using the hashtag #ablocalfood
5. Please help us promote this great contest by sharing the following poster with your vendors, customers and on social media! Poster Link Here: https://albertafarmersmarket.com/alberta-local-food-week/
6. Use Facebook and Instagram to promote the week with the hashtag #ablocalfood.
7. We are also encouraging everyone to visit our new Alberta Local Food Website. This website will include all market events as well as farm events.
Winning customers will receive cash prizes.
Vendors highlighted will be promoted in social media and our website and the winning market will receive one entry to our next conference!