Application Forms for Vendors-WE WANT YOU!
We ❤ love our vendors and we happily 😊 accept applications throughout the season!
Please ensure all information is filled out completely or it may delay your approval time.
NOTE; ALL DATES must be filled out!
WHAT TO INCLUDE:
Please Note that you must commit to at least 4 Markets to be accepted.
1. Completed Application, ensuring all SPFM Rules and Regulations are initialed in all areas, ALL dates are checked off, and signed in your business name.
2. Signed Waiver or Current Insurance Document
3. Pictures of Your Products
4. Plus Copy/ies Of Your Labels
Food Labelling Instructions
5. Current Food Certificates/Permits (Food Vendors)**
Please note that as Per AHS regulations, all CURRENT Food Handling Certificates must be in FULL VIEW at all Market Times.
1. Install Adobe Acrobat DC on Computer-Click Here
2. Download Application- Please Fill Out (document is now fill-able on your computer)
3. Save Application on your computer or Print and Scan application and email back including all required documents.
Please ensure you fill out proper application form.
Food Vendor who is considered a CONCESSION (eg. food truck , lemonade, ice cream, etc..) must fill out the Concession Application Only.
Please Note for Both: You and all table helpers handling food samples MUST complete the Alberta Food Safety for Farmer’s Market Course on safe food handling practices.
It is also highly recommended that all stall helpers read the application form to ensure that they too are familiar with the SPFM Rules and Regulations.
Add on Products for Current Vendors
(Please Note- All Add-ons must first be approved before you can bring to market for sale.) Please ensure you send a copy of the labels for your new add-on products.
Click here for Form
2021 Application Ready! EVERYONE: Please Ensure you CHECK off ALL DATES
CONCESSION -2021 COMING SOON
We are currently not accepting Community Applications due to COVID-19
Due to COVID-19 We currently are not accepting applications.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT MARKET MANAGER @ firstname.lastname@example.org