Indoors beginning Oct 21st, 2020 to May 2021
2 to 7 PM during COVID-19
#160, 2O1 FESTIVAL WAY
Sherwood Park AB T8A 4Y7
(Formerly Planet Organic)
Health Safety Measures for our Vendors and Market Staff:
* Mandatory Masks for All vendors, staff and Customers. Shields alone are not permitted – must be worn with a 3 ply mask
* Market Sanitization at entrance as well as Required Public Notice Signage
*Hand Sanitizing: friendly greeters will encourage you to sanitize your hands upon entry. You will also find pump stations at all of our entrances & exits and our Vendors have sanitizers at their stalls..
* Limiting customer numbers inside market area– 15% of Fire Code as of Dec 13th, 2020
* One-way aisles: to reduce congestion and allow physical distancing, all aisles are one-way. Please follow the directional arrows to promote a safe flow of traffic and reduce face-to-face contact.
* All Vendors have Barriers in Place at their stalls
* Encouraging the “Get In- Get Product-Get Out Quickly” practice
* Monitoring the 2M Physical Distancing between vendor stalls as well as asking customers to do so amongst themselves.
* Each vendor will have sanitization supplies at their table locations and use good hygiene practices, such as frequent hand washing after each transaction and wearing of gloves.
* All stations and any areas where customers have touch contact are to be sanitized frequently during Market Opening.
* Limit touching of packing Customer Bags.
* Pointing is Polite at this Market- Customers are requested to point at items they are interested in.
* Vendors are not permitted to hand out samples at this time.
*Encouraging Shop Alone: as per government regulations, please shop alone whenever possible and only shop with the people you live with
Please Wash all your fruits and Vegetables before eating!
10 Best Practices for Members of the Public
1.Please be Kind! Follow all Market Staff directions with patience, knowing we always have your and our vendors safety in mind. Use only designated entrances and exits set up by market. Please do not be a “Limbo Dancer”. The barriers are there for a reason. Please respect that!
2.Use good hygiene practices, such as frequent hand washing during and after you leave the market.
3.Move away from others if you feel the need to cough or sneeze, Cover coughs and sneezes; arm versus coughing or sneezing into their hands. Immediately seek out sanitization if needed.
4.Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth at all times, especially with unwashed hands. Wash hands for min 20 Seconds!
5.Stay at home and away from others if you are feeling ill
6.Practice the 2M Physical Distancing between other patrons
7.Point at item required rather than pick them up. Vendor will place item close to you once you have purchased.
8. Shop quickly and avoid lingering at vendor tables and in groups. Please do not eat your goodies and food truck food inside market. Please take your purchases out of the market and enjoy away from other market patrons!
9. Customers will be asked to place purchased items in their own bags, thus, eliminating Vendor contact with customer bags.
10.Use Debit Cards at participating Vendors who have POS (point of sales) units. Vendors who only accept cash will be taking extra precautionary methods to sanitize currency and hands.
We will continue to keep you updated Sherwood Park Farmer’s Market thanks you for your patience and your patronage to our market.